FOOD INDUSTRY PLANTS
Does your food industry plant have a need for dehulling, screening, sorting, weighing, milling or dosing raw ingredients? Or perhaps a need for storing, dosing and transferring materials? Our equipment, modules and entire production lines perform these tasks efficiently, precisely and automatically, whether your plant is a mill, a brewery, a bakery or even a distillery.
In many cases, modular systems make the most sense. The advantages of modular systems include high-quality assembly indoors at the factory instead of outdoors at the site. These containerised systems also ensure that they are built on schedule, properly tested and without unexpected costs. Modular systems are easy to install at existing plants without disrupting ongoing production activities.
Our food industry plants are always tailored to meet the individual needs of our customers. Get in touch and tell us what you need.
Benefits for you
- Fastest commissioning in the industry
- Turnkey delivery
- No need to construct a building for the equipment
- Weatherproof system
- Equipment installed in containers already at the factory
- Equipment tested before delivery
- Plug and Play – connect only electricity and water
- Computer controlled process
- Production at old plants not disrupted when new modules are installed
- Fully automated line requires no additional labour
- Energy efficient plants, low operating costs
- Modular plants are easy to move when needed
- No unexpected costs during the installation phase
- Commissioning always includes training
- Spare parts are easily available
- Extremely short payback period