BIOMASS FERTILISER PLANTS
We manufacture industrial plants for the production of various biomass fertilisers. The raw materials typically include biogas digestate, meat and bone meal, and other byproducts from agriculture, energy production and the food industry. All of our plants are tailored to meet the individual needs of our customers.
A typical fertiliser plant includes systems for drying, dosing, mixing, pelleting and granulation. The precise processes, equipment and automation are always designed together with the customer.
The scale of our fertiliser plants ranges from farm applications to large industrial plants.
Benefits for you
- Fastest commissioning in the industry
- Turnkey delivery
- No need to construct a building for the equipment
- Weatherproof system
- Equipment installed in containers already at the factory
- Equipment tested before delivery
- Plug and Play – connect only electricity and water
- Computer controlled process
- Production at old plants not disrupted when new modules are installed
- Fully automated line requires no additional labour
- Energy efficient plants, low operating costs
- Modular plants are easy to move when needed
- No unexpected costs during the installation phase
- Commissioning always includes training
- Spare parts are easily available
- Extremely short payback period